I haven’t left yet, but thought I’d make a short list of some of things I think I’ll miss when we leave.
Public Transport: It may be crowded , but at least it gets you to where you want to go
2. Pubs: so welcoming, cosy, homely, after work drinks can turn into an everyday habit though
3. The fact you can jump on a plane and be in
Amsterdam in half an hour
5. Snow at Christmas
6. British Summers: it may only last for a week, but London is the best in summer time
7. ..and hanging out in the parks, like Regents..
9. Clapham Common…
10. Hampstead Heath..
12. Markets like Borough….
17. High St sales
18. Low supermarket prices
19. The Theatre
20. Eating a proper curry
For a few things that I won’t miss about living in London, have a look here
Nick's Dutch wife is mostly concerned about the quality of NZ chocolate and cheese.Hope we don't disappoint.
Latest posts by Nicholas Manarangi (see all)
- New Zealand Road Trip – Driving north of Auckland, things to know - 04/08/2017
- Returning to NZ after living overseas - 26/06/2017
- Moving back to New Zealand: An Entrepreneurs Guide - 27/02/2017